AA Amboseli Lodge is Built in a three tier architectural design and is strategically located 2km from Amboseli National Park main gate (Kimana Gate) and conveniently within the Emali-Loitoktok tarmac road.
It is 240 km from Nairobi, 16km from Amboseli airstrip , 20 km from the Emali-, 20 km from the Emali-Loitoktok tarmac road and commands a panoramic view of the snow caped Mt. Kilimanjaro, the world’s highest free Standing Mountain.
With a total of 98 rooms, the lodge is intimate and friendly with many personal touches.
- At the floor of Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Views of Mt. Kilimanjaro, weather permitting
- 31 Lodge rooms and 29 Classic Tents
- The rooms are elegant, fully furnished, and spacious with wardrobe, reading table, hair dryers, safe deposit, and private balcony
- Serving continental cuisine
- Inside and Outside Dining options
- Spa and Massage available
- Swimming pool
- WI-FI Available in Public areas
- Sundowner and bush dinners are possible