Amboseli Serena Lodge is a premier lodge in the heart of the Amboseli National Park, framed against the glorious backdrop of Africa’s highest mountain, the spectacular Mt.Kilimanjaro, sheltered by spreading giant acacias and adjacent to a gently flowing natural spring.
The design of the lodge is in harmony with the environment and resembles the authentic Masai homestead (Manyatta).
- Set against the Kilimanjaro backdrop Amboseli offers the world’s best elephant viewing.
- Complimentary sparkling wine at breakfast.
- All rooms fitted with mosquito nets.
- Family, interconnecting, triple rooms and luxury suite available.
- Complimentary bottled water in the rooms.
- 24 hour electricity provided
- Free form swimming pool and sundeck
- massage by experienced, professional masseurs
- Gift shop
- Spacious interior bar with exterior terrace
- Separate exterior campfire bar
- Maasai dance performances in dedicated exterior bush BBQ area.