Amidst miles of lion-stalked grasslands, elephant studded plains and wildlife-teemingbush, Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge has been designed to blend into the savanna landscape.
The first safari lodge ever built in a Kenya National Park, the Kilaguni serena safari lodge is superbly situated in the largest national park in Kenya.
The dining area, bar and some rooms overlook a waterhole which is frequently visited by herds of elephant, buffalo and other game found in the Tsavo West National Park.
Strategically located midway between the Kenyan capital city Nairobi and its coastal town of Mombasa,only about 3 hours drive from each.
The Chaimu Crator and Shetani Lava Flow are nearby (a massive 50sq km prehistoric lava bed) as well as the Rhino sanctuary.
Enjoy our day and night game drives within the TsavoNational Park,home to all of the Big Five,nature walks as well as informative talks and video shows by the lodge’s naturalist.
- Magnificient views of the chyulu hills
- All rooms fitted with mosquito nets.
- Interconnecting rooms and suites available.
- The dinning area, bar and some rooms overlook the waterhole
- 5 star Bush dining and sundowners
- Complimentary bottled water in the rooms.
- 24 hour electricity provided