Commanding a majestic panorama of Masai Mara, the Savannah of the maasai people, the lodge is astride a plateau gently sloping down towards a rugged, well-defined escarpment.
23 cottages are spread on both sides of the centrally placed common club-house parallel to the escarpment.
The club-house fuses two basically semi-circular, fan-shaped components. Beneath this are various functions which are terraced relative to the sloping terrain.
- Western food served with table d’hote is our standard with some ingredients directly come from our vegetable garden every day
- buffet service with Kenya-style barbecue is also provided
- A Sundowner can be arranged at the baboon bar on request.
- An observatory right next to the baboon bar has a fine view of the Mara
- Gift shop
- The swimming pool is available for staying guests