Ngulia safari Lodge was built in 1969 and is located in Tsavo West National Park which is a home to a big host of wild animals.
The Ngulia lodge can be accessed from Nairobi (260km away) through Tsavo River Gate.
Ngulia safari Lodge is perched on the Ndawe Escarpment just below Ngulia Hills, overlooking the Tsavo west Rhino Sanctuary and surrounded by Scenic Hills.
The Ngulia safari Lodge has 52 standard rooms, all with bath and shower and a balcony with a view of the vast wilderness and floodlit water holes and the Leopard dinning tree.
- Leopard view bar open in the evenings before the arrival of the leopard from the wilderness.
- The lodge has one of the most breathtaking views in Kenya
- Guests can enjoy their meals as they watch the leopard feast, other animals drink water, and the birds compete in their melodies.
- 20 Black Rhinos have been released from the Rhino Santuary in the Lodge’s neighborhood; this implies enhanced security and rhinos at our water holes.
- A new borehole has been sunk providing more than enough supply of water to the water holes within the Lodge and also for watering of the gardens.
- Buffet is served at all meals.
- Room service