The snow-capped spires of Mount Kenya offer a breath-taking backdrop for a truly unforgettable visit. Tucked within the expansive Ol Pejeta Conservancy, host to all of the ‘Big Five’ (elephant, rhino, lion, buffalo and leopard), Ol Pejeta House is a hidden gem amidst the unspoilt majesty of the Kenyan wilderness.
Contemporary comfort combines effortlessly with the bygone traditions of Kenya’s farmhouse hospitality, creating an atmosphere that is as enriching as it is relaxing.
- Two swimming pools and extensive grounds
- Private restaurant with dedicated chef
- Elegant reception rooms and bars
- Extensive grounds
- Wedding planning and honeymoon venue
- Free Wifi Internet & Satellite TV
- Cultural dance and music