Rhino Valley Lodge is a tented lodge set against the backdrop of the rugged but scenic Ngulia Hills of Tsavo National Park, the Rhino Valley Lodge offers the most idyllic view of the pristine Tsavo West National Park which teams with thousands of wildlife including rhinos.
These can be viewed all year round from the verandas of the Rhino Valley Lodge bandas as they frequent the water pond just a few meters below the camp.
- The lodge has 6 standard rooms, 10 luxury rock rooms and a campsite for discerning traveler.
- The rock room is one of the most unique ‘caveman’ indulgences you will not find anywhere else in the world
- The self-catering bandas tastefully furnished with rugged twin beds, a well-equipped kitchenette, and a complete bathroom suite will provide with the comforts of home away from home
- The Tsavo Rhino River Lodge has modern gourmet restaurant with an elaborate menu specifically designed for those who love the out outdoors
- There is a stocked ‘tree bar’, another extra-ordinary experience under wide starry tropical skies and in the warmth of a campfire