Sentrim Samburu Lodge is situated in Samburu National Reserve in Northern Kenya. The three National Reserves Samburu, Buffalo Springs and Shaba protect a large area along the seasonal Ewaso Nyiro River.
Surrounded by interestingly shaped hills you will fall in love with this region. The semi arid acacia – commiphora region is inhabited by elephants, buffaloes, cheetahs, lions and leopards. In this region you find the Northern fauna representatives: gerenuk, Grevy zebra, Reticulated giraffe, Beisa oryx, Somali ostrich and over 400 bird species.
- Located on the banks of Ewaso Nyiro river
- Sensational breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets
- Bush breakfast
- Swimming pool with basking area
- 21 en-suite luxury tents each with sitting area inside and outside
- 1 Family House with a kitchen, lounge and 2 en-suite bedrooms
- Tea / coffee making facilities
- Free 2 bottles of drinking water per day
- Power sockets (AC – 240 volts)
- Hot shower and W/C