Serenity on the Lake is located 20 Km outside Serengeti National Park on the Lake Shores of Lake Victoria, the largest fresh water lake in Africa and the second largest in the world!
Being a eco-friendly Resort, working in harmony with Nature is one of our top priorities. All hot water and lights are powered by Solar and with a provision for mains supply for those “grey” days when the Sun decides to “hide”. All waste is safely disposed and any that is recyclable, is sent for recycling.
And with its lush gardens and stunning view, Serenity on the Lake Resort & SPA, provides a perfect backdrop to the blue waters of the Lake.
- Most of the rooms offer panoramic views of the lake & the lush gardens with a modern interior and naturally blended décor for restful days and nights of luxury.
- All Rooms are ensuite with both shower and bathtub and provides soft furnishings, a writing desk, stationery and a Room fan.
- Available in the room – mineral water, flashlight, umbrellas, walking stick, whistle and safe deposit box
- 12 Bungalows (7 Double / 5 Twin)
- 1 Executive / Honeymooners Suite – incl. kitchen
- 1 Presidential Suite with the Private Dip Pool- incl. kitchen
- 20 Km outside Western Serengeti on the Shore of Lake Victoria