ThornTree Camp is a classic tented safari camp located in Seronera area of Serengeti National Park, about fifteen minutes from the Seronera airstrip and visitor’s centre. The camp is open year round; offering traditional Tanzanian hospitality and great food.
The camp is permanently based in central Serengeti, in the Seronera Valley, home to year-round wildlife due to the constant presence of water. This area is famous for spotting lion, leopard and large herds of elephant. Views from the campsite look across onto Banagi Hill and classic vistas of the Serengeti Plains.
The entire camp is powered by solar including hot water and electricity.
- 10 classic en-suite safari tents
- Large – 10m x 4.5m with extended sitting area
- Solar powered lighting and hot water
- En-suite bath (flush toilets)
- Running (solar powered) hot and cold water in basin and shower
- Wardrobe, writing desk, chairs and table
- Charging strip with universal plugs in each tent
- Lounge tent with bar
- Evening campfire