With a spectacular view of mystical Mount Kilimanjaro, and easy access to the wild attractions of Tsavo West National Park, Voyager Ziwani offers a tranquil retreat in one of the wildest places left on Earth. Located on a private sanctuary on the western edge of Tsavo, the camp sits on a secluded dam on the Sante River – home to turtles, crocodiles and hundreds of basking hippos.
- Newly renovated tents, with en-suite facilities and private verandahs
- Located in a game rich private sanctuary which affords night game drives
- Easy access by road from either Nairobi, Tsavo East or Mombasa
- Many World War 1 & 2 battle sites nearby
- The best kids clubs in the region for cultural and wildlife edutainment